Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Friday 7 October 2011

Going to bed, it's 8pm. Race is tomorrow. Up at 4am.
I haven't had chance to write for a couple of days as it's been very hectic. There's a lot to write and some great pictures. I'll save the excuses till tomorrow though. Wish me luck, James

45min cycle
Several changes to cleats - still can't get it right. I'll just go with them in the centre front/back and left/right and take the allen keys!

1 comment:

  1. nice race 10:39:27, congratulations. I've enjoyed following your buildup too.

    ReplyDelete