Welcome

I started this blog in 2010 when there were 11 weeks to go before my next Ironman triathlon. People have found it interesting (mainly my Mum!) so I continue to write.
The Ironman is a long distance triathlon; Swim 2.4miles, Cycle 112miles, Run 26.2 miles (marathon). I have competed in one every year since 2004. I hope this blog can help others see what is involved. I find the process of writing it makes me more accountable and motivates me to do the harder sessions when i'm not feeling like it!

Wednesday 21 December 2011

Pilates

At Marylebone physiotherapy - On the reformer machine. Brilliant session we're getting closer to finding out what's going on.
- Went to bed when the kids did - had planned to run but the early night won.
- Some more pieces to the puzzle - there's a lot out there about having a strong core (waist) it seems mine is on too much. It should be on about 25% (strength wise)

No comments:

Post a Comment